Chakdara (Urdu and Pashto: چکدره ) is a town in Lower Dir District of Khyber–
Pakhtunkhwa. It is located north of Malakand on the north bank of the Swat River, in a commanding position near the entrance to Swat District and at the entrance to Lower Dir. It is about 130 km (81 mi) from Peshawar and 40 km (25 mi) away from
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Dir Chitral Road, Chakdara, Pakistan
Malakand Division/wikipedia was an administrative division of the North West Frontier Province of Pakistan, until the reforms of 2000 abolished the third tier of government.The Siege of Malakand was the 26 July – 2 August 1897 siege of the British garrison in the Malakand region of colonial British India’s North West Frontier Province. The British faced a force of Pashtun Read more...
White Palace (Spin Mahal) is a Historical Landmark and Attraction In Marghazar Mingora, Sawat Pakistan. The White Palace of Marghazar was built in 1940 by the first king of Swat, Miangul Abdul Wadud (Badshah Sahib) in the small town of Marghazar situated at about 13 kilometers away from Saidu Sharif. The name was given to the palace as it Read more...
FeaturedAttock Fort was built at Attock Khurd during the reign of Akbar the Great from 1581 to 1583 under the supervision of Khawaja Shamsuddin Khawafi to protect the passage of the River Indus. It featured a prominent role in Afghan-Sikh Wars during the Battle of Attock. The Battle of Attock took place on 28 April 1758 between Maratha Empire Read more...
The Jamrud Fort is a Historical landmark and Tourist Attraction located beside Bab-e-Khyber at the entrance to the Khyber Pass in the Federally Administered Tribal Areas of Pakistan. In October 1836, Jamrud was conquered from the Khyber is by the Sikhs. Sardar Hari Singh Nalwa (1791-1837), the well-known Sikh general, proposed to build a big fort at Jamrud. The Read more...
Red Fort a Historical Landmark and Tourist Attraction situated in Muzaffarabad AJK. Red Fort is also known as the Muzaffarabad Fort was built by the Chak rulers of Kashmir. The current locality us called Center Plate Locally, it is known as the “Rutta Qila” or just “qila”. Read more...