Trip & Tour Category: Honeymoon Tours
Note : Price may very according to Season.
Day 01: We will pick you From Islamabad in Morning through Muzzafferabad and Reach Kutton Valley.
Day 02: Your will take breakfast in Kutton valley and Leave for Sharda where you reach in 3 Hours, then 1.5 hours for Kel, then 45 Minutes trek towards Arrang Kel. This is one of the beautiful place.
Day 03: Your will Explore Arrang Kel, Nearby Waterfalls and move towards Taobut. From Kel to taobut it will take 4 hours.
Day 04: You will explore Toabut Valley for 2 hours and then leave valley for Sharda. Its a four hour long drive from kel to Sharda. your night stay will be at Kutton.
Day 05: After Having Breakfast in kutton you will drive back to Islamabad by evening. End of Tour
- Private Tour
- Dedicated XLI Car
- 4 Nights Hotel Stay
- Jeep Ride Taobut Valley
- Visit Kel, Arrang Kel & Taobut
Private Guest house in all destinations.
Terms and Condition
- This tour package is only Valid for Pakistani Nationals
- Interested Foreigners need to get special NOC before entering Kashmir
- National Identity Cards original should belong to visitors all the time
- Full payment should be made before completion of first day of Tour
- No illegal activities are allowed if found guilty , company holds no responsibility to protect you for
- illegal activities
- Adhoc Requests are not mandatory to be entertained and shall only be entertained if agreed by
- company with mutual understanding with Customer
- No lunch and Dinner are offered in Couple Packages
- During tour in case of natural Disaster we hold no responsibility such as land slide, earthquake or
- accident but from our side we shall make sure your journey is safe to maximum by adopting best
- practices and reliable transportation.
- Kids below age of 6 Years are free to stay ( Maximum 2 Kids)
- If you want to add another person into tour , the price shall effect
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.